Clinics and Services
We offer a range of clinics and services including those below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic Room.
If you would like to attend any of the below clinics, please ring the surgery to make an appointment.
The following are available to our patients:
- Asthma – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please complete our online Asthma Review form
- Blood tests and INR – If you would like to request your test results, please complete our Test Results triage.
- Cervical smears
- Child health
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment, please complete our online COPD Assessment form
- Coronary heart disease
- ECG appointments
- Family planning – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review, please complete our online Contraceptive Pill Review form
- Flu clinics
- High blood pressure – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit your blood pressure readings on a regular basis, please complete our online Blood Pressure Review form
- Minor surgery
- NHS health checks
- Smoking cessation – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a smoking review on a regular basis, please complete our online Smoking Review form
- Travel vaccinations – Please complete our online Travel Risk Assessment form
- Warfarin clinics
Appointments can be made to see a nurse at either surgery without the need for a referral from a doctor.
The doctors carry out medical examinations at the request of insurance companies and other organisations. These usually incur a charge.
GL11 Hearing Aid Clinic
The Gloucestershire Deaf Association run a monthly clinic at GL11 for hearing aid cleaning and re-tubing. Booking is essential as times vary. Please call 0145 237 2999.
Red Cross, Quedgeley
If you need to borrow a wheelchair on short term loan you can contact the Red Cross on 0344 871 8000. If a wheelchair is needed for long -term, then a full assessment needs to be carried out. Opening hours are 09:00-16:00, Monday – Friday.
District Nursing Team
Telephone: 0300 421 6073
The district nursing team is based at the Old Magistrates Court, Dursley.
Telephone: 0300 421 8018
The midwives hold antenatal clinics at The Cam Surgery on Wednesday mornings and at Uley surgery on Friday mornings.
The health visitors are based at:
The Vale Hospital in Dursley. Telephone: 0300 421 8433.
Price’s Mill Surgery in Nailsworth (for patients living in Uley or Nympsfield). Telephone: 0145 383 6868.